A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO IMPACT A CHILD
Our vision is to expand our programs and the number of children and families we serve. By joining our mission and becoming a sponsor, donor, and/or volunteer, you can be part of our growth and impact a child’s future. Please take a moment to view our 2019 Annual Report, which highlights our successes from last year.
With your help, Zebra Crossings will develop and offer new programs for more children and families in the region:
- Teen programs and overnight trips for youth ages 13-15 to help them navigate the journey to independence and empowerment.
- Expanded diagnosis specific overnight retreats and camps (e.g. epilepsy and allergies).
- Family support groups and retreats to find support in addressing emotional concerns and challenges as they parent through illness.
- Leaders In Training (LIT) program for those teens who have a chronic health condition and want to give back to their community by being role models themselves.
- Virtual Programs using Zoom, as we have adapted to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Giving The Right Of Way
We are grateful for each donation of any size and your support directly benefits youth with chronic medical conditions and their families who participate in our programs. All our programs are made possible through a combination of sponsorships, donations and grants.
Giving opportunities include:
- Annual Fund giving enables us to put your gift where it is needed the most
- Monthly Giving at a minimum level of $10.00 per month adds up to $120.00 per year
- Corporate Sponsorships and customized giving to underwrite a specific program
- Camp Scholarship Fund to make camp accessible for all families
- Legacy or Endowment Fund gifts to help us sustain our future
Please Contact Us for more information on customized giving opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, please review our Case for Support to learn about our impact, vision and needs.