Zebra Crossings offers quarterly programs for Teens ages 13-15 who have chronic medical conditions. Our programs allow them to connect with others who can relate to them and are a unique way to increase self-confidence and create a strong peer community to support them through their teenage years. Our programs are medically supervised to ensure the safety of all of our program participants. This gives participants the freedom to fully enjoy the activities and allows parents to be worry free for a while.
Download our Teen Program Flyer.
November 5-6, 2017 – Camp Sno-Mo, Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
Join Zebra Crossings for a fun weekend adventure at Camp Sno Mo, where we will be surrounded by beautiful lake views and a variety of hiking trails. We will challenge ourselves while we support others on the high ropes course. This is a fantastic opportunity for teens to get acquainted and support each other on much deeper level. There are numerous possibilities for exploration and fun on this weekend adventure!
- Transportation from the Seacoast region is provided. Contact us to arrange parent carpools from the Manchester area.
- Depart from Dover on Saturday at 10am. Return Sunday at 3:30pm.
- Participants will stay in a heated lodge in dorm style bedrooms.
- Tasty, teen-friendly food will be prepared by the participants and staff. Contact us about your teen’s dietary needs.
- Registration ends October 28, 2016.
- Program fee: $75. Camp scholarships available upon request.
- Medical support provided by a Registered Nurse